Making your first sale will definitely motivate you! Read and discover how to make your first sale when selling on Facebook with Shopify!
If you’ve already built your own online store using Shopify you’ve realized how effortless is to build, design, and run an ecommerce website.
Ecommerce solution Shopify makes it easier than ever to get started selling on the web, and what is more, there is no need for you to spend a lot of money to get started.
When selling online on Shopify you need to choose the products or product categories you’ll have the best chances of competing to sell on the web. You need to choose a catchy, memorable, and unique brand name. You need to find the best suppliers, especially if you plan to start with dropshipping and discuss with your team how much are you going to make per product, what marketing strategy to use, and how will you scale your business.
When it comes to marketing your Shopify store, Facebook is the best and fastest way to do it. Making your first sale when selling on Facebook with Shopify will motivate you and give you hope that you can become a successful and prosperous online seller.
Instead of focusing on SEO at this point, we recommend you to focus on Instant Traffic. To get more traffic to your Shopify store, you need to accept the power of Facebook Ads.
Start by promoting your best products by using conversion-focused Facebook ads. The adds you will create will be presented to Facebook users who will most likely convert. You can start with a budget of $1 – $5 a day for each product. The key is audience targeting and here are some tips for you to follow:
- Narrow your target group further. Targeting key interests is not enough. You need to also target behaviors and demographics to increase the value of traffic.
- Use visually appealing and high-quality images only.
- Continuously test your campaigns. Make sure your ads are ready before launching them.
- Make sure you are targeting the right people, as well as, the location where your Facebook ads will be showing up.
- Test other formats. For example, Carousel in which you can showcase and promote multiple products.
Use our tips and start selling on Facebook! You will make your first sale in no time – we guarantee you!